To become a CNA, you first need to acquire the appropriate training and education.
We featured below some of the good CNA schools in Little Rock, AR that you can check out.
CNAs annual average salary in Arkansas is $29,016 - ABOVE U.S. AVERAGE!
UAMS Caregiving - Little Rock
UAMS Caregiving offers a CNA program that prepares you for the certification exam.
It consists of three courses designed to help you acquire caregiving skills and competencies.
Upon completion, you should be able to do the following:
- Perform caregiving skills for clients with varying levels of assistance needed
- Demonstrate physical and behavioral skills to aid in caring for an older adult
Address: 4301 W. Markham Street #748 Little Rock, AR 72205
R&L Healthcare Phlebotomy and CNA Training School, LLC
R&L HPCTS offers a CNA program that prepares you for the entry-level nursing assistant job.
This 91-hour training will focus on providing safe and effective patient care in a long-term care setting.
As such, you’ll learn how to perform nursing assistant tasks like:
- Assisting patients with daily living activities
- Taking vital signs
- Turning and repositioning bedridden patients
- Collecting information on patient conditions and treatment plans
Address: 6520 Baseline Road Suite A Little Rock, AR 72209
AECC Career School
AECC Career School offers a CNA program that prepares you for the certification exam.
In the 90-hour training, you’ll learn essential topics such as:
- Basic nursing skills
- Emergency procedures
- Respiratory and urinary systems
- Reproductive and immune/Lymphatic systems
- Activities of daily living
- Rehabilitation/restorative services
- Cognitive impairment
- Mental health and social needs
- Life directives
Address: 300 S. Spring Street, Suite 300 Little Rock, AR 72202