Newark is among the most vibrant and dynamic cities in New Jersey.
The economy is very stable, making it a hub for career opportunities for professionals like CNAs.
So if a healthcare career is your dream, you can try to become a CNA.
We listed a few CNA schools in Newark, NJ below to get you started in your healthcare career.
CNAs annual average salary in New Jersey is $35,033 - ABOVE U.S. AVERAGE!
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Newark
Catholic Charities offers a CNA program to prepare you for the work in various healthcare settings.
Training will consist of lectures, skills training, and supervised clinical practice at their facility.
Upon completion, you can sit for the certification exam and receive job placement assistance.
Address: 321 Central Avenue Newark, NJ 07103
Samuel Morris Career Institute of New Jersey
Samuel Morris Career Institute of NJ offers a CNA program to help you…
- Become proficient in the essential skills in various healthcare settings
- Prepare for the certification exam
In the 90-hour training, you’ll learn topics like:
- Nursing assistant role and responsibilities
- Psychosocial, physical, and spiritual needs of patients
- Patient rights and independence
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Address: 701 McCarter Highway Suite 201 Newark, NJ 07102