Spokane has quality school systems that help driven CNAs achieve success in healthcare.
So if you want to have that too, acquire the appropriate education from a good CNA school.
Below, we featured some reputable CNA schools you can find in this city.
CNAs annual average salary in Washington is $33,842 - ABOVE U.S. AVERAGE!
Spokane Community College - Spokane Campus
Spokane Community College’s CNA program aims to…
- Equip you with the patient care skills needed in a variety of healthcare settings
- Prepare you for the state certification exam
The 98-hour training will teach you the following:
- Recognize and meet patient’s physical, social and emotional needs
- Provide basic nursing and personal care
- Maintain safety and comfort
- Assist with daily living activities
Address: 1810 N Greene Street Spokane, WA 99217-5399
Sunshine Health Facilities
Sunshine Health Facilities offer a paid CNA program to prospective employees who love to do caregiving.
Training will focus on the following tasks:
- Provide compassionate and friendly care to residents
- Maintain a safe and calm environment
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Follow the individualized plan of care for residents
- Document and communicate care and changes
- Promote and respect resident’s rights, dignity, and independence
- Follow guidelines for universal precautions and procedures
Address: 10410 E. 9th Ave. Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Providence Health Training
Providence Health Training offers paid CNA training to prospective employees.
It aims to prepare you for the job while accelerating and building your career and its foundation.
In six weeks, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to provide direct patient care in various healthcare settings.
Address: 1313 N. Atlantic Ste. 4900 Spokane, WA 99202