Rapid City has a lot to offer to career-driven individuals like CNAs.
Not only do CNAs receive higher salaries, but the profession itself is predicted to grow positively in the coming years.
That’s why aspiring CNAs go to good state-approved schools to acquire standard education.
Below are some of the schools you can consider enrolling in here in Rapid City, SD.
CNAs annual average salary in South Dakota is $26,687 - ABOVE U.S. AVERAGE!
EmpRes Healthcare Management - Fountain Springs Healthcare Center
EmpRes Healthcare Management offers FREE CNA training to prospective employees.
It aims to help you get certified so you can establish yourself as a long-term care health professional.
Training will mostly focus on the following tasks:
- Answers signal lights
- Assists with activities of daily living
- Transports residents using a wheelchair
- Turns and repositions residents
- Takes and records vital signs, food and fluid intake and output, and weight
- Completes documentation
Address: 2000 Wesleyan Boulevard Rapid City, SD 57702
Avantara St. Cloud
Avantara St. Cloud offers paid CNA training to its prospective employees.
It aims to turn you into a highly-qualified CNA that can take care of residents with high standards of care.
Training will focus on the following:
- Assisting with activities of daily living
- Observing resident’s changes in condition
- Promoting a safe environment
- Maintaining education
Address: 302 Saint Cloud St. Rapid City, SD 57701
Monument Health System
Monument Health System offers FREE CNA training to its prospective employees.
It aims to…
- Make you an essential member of the healthcare team
- Foster compassion in a patient-focused care
- Raise the bar for patient care services
Address: 677 Cathedral Dr. Rapid City, SD 57701