Norfolk has attracted investments over the years, leading to the growth of many professions, including CNAs.
CNAs have now become in demand in the field of healthcare and received plenty of career opportunities and advancements.
So if you want to grab these, start by enrolling in a good CNA school to become a healthcare professional.
Below, we featured some CNA schools in Norfolk, VA that you can check out.
CNAs annual average salary in Virginia is $31,497 - ABOVE U.S. AVERAGE!
Training Solutions’ four-week CNA program prepares you for the certification exam.
Training will focus on how to become the patient’s primary caregiver, performing duties like:
- Assisting with daily living activities
- Supporting patients and the healthcare team
- Showing compassion and becoming the patient’s friend/confidant
Address: 2428 Alemda Ave. Suite 146 Norfolk, VA 23513
Tidewater Home Care
Tidewater Home Care’s six-week CNA program intends to prepare you to become a qualified CNA.
Training will consist of 105 class hours and 40 clinical hours, covering topics in but not limited to:
- Basic nursing and personal care skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Resident’s rights and independence
- Occupational health and safety
- Conflict management
Address: 1130 Tabb Street Suite D Norfolk, VA 23504