Per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 37,120 CNAs got employed in Georgia as of May 2021.
And this number will continue to grow.
That’s because many CNAs are now needed to cater to the needs of the aging population.
So if you aspire to become a CNA, we listed two reputable CNA schools you can enroll in.
CNAs annual average salary in Georgia is $30,601 - ABOVE U.S. AVERAGE!
Georgia Training Center
Georgia Training Center offers a CNA training program to interested students.
If you choose the online course, you’ll have the following schedule:
- Weeks 1 and 2 – learning the theories online
- Week 3 – live lab training at GTC
- Week 4 – supervised clinical practice at GTC
Address: 1520 3rd Avenue, Suite 1, Columbus, GA 31901
Columbus Technical College
Columbus Technical College helps you prepare for employment and the state exam.
You’ll spend 13 credit hours of training, learning these courses:
- Nurse aide fundamentals
- Introduction to healthcare or medical terminology for Allied Health Sciences
- Diet and nutrition for Allied Health Sciences
Address: 928 Manchester Expressway Columbus, GA 31904